Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kids Choice!

Yesterday we didn't have school because it was election day. The kids were all home so I asked them what they wanted in their lunch for today. I was very surprised at the choices they made. They picked healthy foods. Yay!!! So in todays lunch you'll see kids choice!


 
My fifth grader picked salad, celery, carrots, cucumbers and apple slices. She also took pretzels and a mini cup of peanut butter for dipping. She made some awesome choices!

My third grader picked quiche, salad, apple slices, cucumbers, carrots, celery and cheese crackers. She also had a frozen blueberry Greek yogurt.

The boy chose pretzels and peanut butter. Apple slices, oranges, cheese crackers and a frozen blueberry Greek yogurt.

I was thrilled with their choices. The did good and made me one proud mama. Check me out on Facebook Yummy Bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment