Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You!

Hello all! It's cold here in Va. It is supposed to snow at some point today and I really hope it does. We love the snow at my house. It totally calls for hot chocolate and anything that calls for hot chocolate is welcome at our house. Yesterday I got some really cute Bento items for a steal and wanted to use them in todays lunch. I decided on making the girlies a bunny lunch. This is what all three girls had today.

They had two bunny shaped ham sandwiches. Bunny grahams & bunny snack mix. Cucumbers, carrots, grapes and pear slices.

The boy had leftover chicken sticks, mixed nuts, cheese its, grapes, an orange and pear slices.

I used a bunny shaped cookie cutter and heart silicone cups. This was so simple and so cute. I know the girls will be thrilled with lunch!
Now head on over to Following In My Shoes and check out all the other awesome bento lunches.

2 comments:

  1. You're obviously a girl after my own heart - I can make pretty much any occasion call for hot chocolate! Yummy looking lunches - those bunnies are so cute!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fun Food Friday Grace! The bunnies were cute and thanks. My littlest girl is so sweet and loveable. I love to give her lots of animal friends for lunch. She is so caring when it come to animals. And hot chocolate is the BOMB!!! lol

    ReplyDelete