Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Captain America Sandwich!

Hello there! Today is a very exciting day at our house. We get to use are new Easy Lunchboxes! They arrived yesterday and everyone was so excited to see the box! I must say I an excited too! Thank you Kelly! You are awesome! I have been wanting them ever since I first saw them. They are super cute. I will be doing a review on them soon. Stay tuned for the results! So without further ado I present todays lunch in our brand new Easy Lunchboxes!



This lunch is for the boy! He has a Captain America pepperoni sandwich. Apple fries and a clementine orange. He also has star shapes pretzels and a Greek yogurt tube(not shown).


 
All of the girls had basically the same lunch today. They had heart shaped sandwiches. Two had turkey and one had chocolate hazelnut spread. Apple fries, carrots, sugar snap peas and sweet pepper rings. They also had Annie's snack mix and Annie's bunny grahams.
 
In todays lunch I used our Easy Lunchboxes. Heart shapes silicone cups and regular silicone cups. I also used my set of biscuit cutters from The Pampered Chef and a heart shaped cutter. Swing by these sights and check out all of their awesome products. Have a great day and come back to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment