Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Party

Hey there! Tonight we are all going to my daddy's house for Christmas! Woo hoo! Let the celebrations begin! So today I cooked all kind of yummy goodies for tonight. I made sausage balls, little Smokey's wrapped in crescents and mini quiche. My grandma was a big fan of cooking and I think I may have that trait myself.


These are my mini quiche. Being the bento creator I am I couldn't let these leave the house without cute Christmas food picks!

 
And here are my Smokey's wrapped in crescents.
 
My kiddos are out of school for the next two weeks so I won't be making many lunches. I do however have something up my sleeve. I am working on a couple things and resolutions for myself and family. I can't wait to bring that all to you.
Merry Christmas and I will see you all later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment