Monday, December 2, 2013

Super easy lunch!

Hello there! It's Monday yall!  I made super simple lunches today for the kiddos. This mama has been a little under the weather. I wanted to show you that you can still pack a super simple lunch even if you are not feeling great or are pressed for time. As an opener to the Christmas season I made a really cute Winter theme today. All of the kids have very similar lunches. I tweaked each one a bit to fit each kids likes. Here is todays lunch.



 This lunch is for the youngest girl. She has snowflake shaped Ritz with peanut butter. Holiday pretzels and homemade graham crackers. Carrots, sugar snap peas, sweet pepper slices, apples and grapes. She also has two snowflake shaped pieces of smoked gouda.


This lunch is for the second oldest girl. She has snowflake shaped Ritz crackers with peanut butter. Holiday pretzels and homemade graham crackers. Carrots, sugar snap peas, sliced bell peppers, grapes and apples.

 
This is lunch for the boy. He has snowflake shaped Ritz with peanut butter. Holiday pretzels and homemade graham crackers. A clementine orange, apples and grapes.
 
This was such an easy lunch. My kids like peanut butter crackers so from time to time I will pack them for lunch or for a snack. I used mini Christmas cookie cutters to make the graham crackers. I will post a recipe soon. I am tweaking it to get it just right so all the kids will love them. I hope you all have a very good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment