Friday, February 21, 2014

The Princess And The Pea!

T.G.I.F. everyone. I for one am so glad it is Friday. It has been a long week full of illnesses here at my house. I can go for sleeping in tomorrow. At least for a little bit. I only had to make lunch today. The three youngest are buying today. I used our new Lunch Punches for todays lunch.


 
 
This is lunch for the oldest. She has a Nutella sandwich shaped like a crown. She also has sugar snap peas, sweet pepper rings and grapes. Also she has mini deli pretzels and an apple cereal bar.
 
This lunch took about ten minutes and it was worth it to see her face light up. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So cute! I love that pea pod cup, what an adorable lunch theme to use it for!
      Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Grace! And as always my pleasure!

      Delete