Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Lunch!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! We had another snow day here today. I still however made the kids a Valentines lunch. I never miss an opportunity to give them a little extra love.


 
   Since there was no school I made the boy Heart shaped sandwich sushi with P.B.&J. He would never stand for a lunch this cute if he had gone to school. He also has pretzels, grapes and a orange.



This lunch has a P.B.&J. heart shaped sandwich. Peanut butter pretzels, cucumbers and grapes.

 
Here I made a heart shaped Nutella pocket sandwich. Pretzels, grapes and cucumbers.
 

 
This lunch has heart shaped Nutella sandwiches, pretzels, grapes and cucumbers.
 
Have a very happy Valentines day and I will meet up with you here next week!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous valentines lunches, I especially love the heart sushi sandwiches, I've never seen them done like that, genius!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete