Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi For Lunch!

Happy Friday! Today I made the oldest girl a Pi themed lunch. Yes I said Pi. Today is Pi day! I also added some sweet little pies for decoration and play on words. Here is lunch!



Here the oldest girl has a Pi themed sandwich, sweet peppers, sugar snap peas, apples and grapes. She also has sunflower seeds and Popchips. Do you see a theme here? lol



This is lunch for the littlest girl. She has a frog Nutella sandwich, sugar snap peas, apple slices, grapes, sweet pepper rings and cucumbers. She also has cashews, sunflower seeds and pretzels.


 
This is lunch for the middle girl. She has Minnie and Mickey ham sandwiches, cucumbers, apples, carrots and grapes. She also has pretzels and bunny grahams in the Minnie Mouse box.
 
Here are some of my favorite products.
 
B004KT23UC     B004UIRUJ2  B00958N4GU  B009ANFW2Y

8 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring! Really pleased to discover your blog! Hope you will link up with #bentobabies too http://capturebylucy.com/blog/st-patricks-day-bento-5-fabulous-feasts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! I did link up! Thanks for inviting me and I am so glad you found my blog too!

      Delete
  2. I've never thought of cutting the cucumber with his crinkle cutter before, top tips thanks!

    Popping over from the #Bentobabies linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a pie/pi lunch - I must remember this for next year, so much fun!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete