Monday, March 24, 2014

Subs For Lunch!

Today I decided to make super simple sub sandwiches for lunch. Can you say that three times fast! I wanted to show a way to have a great looking lunch without using all the frills. This lunch could be for an adult or just an older child who doesn't care for a decorated lunch. I made them for all four of my kiddos an I just know they will enjoy them. I also added a little notecard from Say Please to give them a little love today. Say Please sent me these wonderful Lunchbox Love notes to try and the kids couldn't wait to see what their card said. I actually caught one of them reading them this morning! lol  Thank you Say Please for sending us your lovely lunchbox notes!


This lunch for lunch for the oldest. She has a turkey and ham sub, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, grapes and strawberries. She also has pretzels and honey roasted sunflower seeds.



This is lunch for the middle girl. She has a ham sub, cucumbers, carrots and grapes. She also has cashews and pretzels. I also packed a mini dipper of ranch for dipping her veggies.


 
This is lunch for the youngest girl. She has a ham and turkey sub, cucumbers, sweet pepper rings, sugar snap peas, grapes and strawberries. She also has a Babybell cheese, Popchips and sunflower seeds. She doesn't take dip unless it is peanut butter. She likes her veggies just the way they are!
 
 
 
This is lunch for the boy. He has a pepperoni sub, grapes, an orange and cashews & sunflower seeds. He also has pretzels. He likes a simple lunch! 
 
To get these lovely Lunchbox Love for Kids notecards head on over to www.sayplease.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment