Monday, April 21, 2014

Bagels Sandwiches!

We were on Spring break last week so I took some time off from blogging to unwind a bit. The kids ate lunch of course. I just didn't photo or blog them. We got back off to school this morning with a very easy lunch.


 
All four of the kids took bagels for lunch today. The three girls all had ham bagels and the boy took a plain bagel with ham on the side. As you can see there are lots of fresh fruit and veggies.
 
                   Top right: Ham bagel, goldfish, organic strawberries, grapes, carrots, sugar snap peas and peppers.
Top left: Ham rolls, plain bagel, goldfish, a clementine orange and grapes.
Bottom right: Ham bagel, goldfish, organic strawberries, grapes, peppers and sugar snap peas.
Bottom left: Ham bagel, goldfish, a clementine, carrots, cucumbers and grapes.
 
I threw this lunch together in about twenty minutes and it sure looks good to me!

2 comments:

  1. Love bagels for lunch! Glad you got some time to unwind! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I just took a break from the norm. I sure wish I had time to veg out this week. lol

      Delete