Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chicken Nugget Men and Easter Lunches!

Happy Tuesday all! Today I made the girls a Easer themed lunch and for the boy chicken nugget men. I know, I know. Chicken nugget men. Ha ha! I try to make the boy laugh as much as possible because living in the house with three sisters can be overwhelming.



This is lunch for the oldest girl. She has chocolate hazelnut spread sandwiches, sweet pepper rings, sugar snap peas, broccoli, oranges and grapes. She also has Annie's gummy bunnies in the bunny egg, Annie's graham crackers and sunflower seeds in the little container.


This is lunch for the youngest. She has chocolate hazelnut spread sandwiches, sweet peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, grapes and oranges. She also has Annie's graham crackers, bunny gummies in the Hello Kitty egg and sunflower seeds in the little cup.

 
This is lunch for the boy. He has chicken nugget men, oranges and grapes. He also has Annie's graham crackers and peanuts. These are so funny. Sometimes I laugh at my silly lunch creations!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Easter lunches! The little men are so cute too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lunches as usual, the chicken nugget men are absolutely hilarious!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I see this is an older post, but I found you on Pinterest. I have a "bunny-loving" little girl and I was wondering if you remember where you got the bunny containers:). Thank you! Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed your comment! I got the bunny cutters from Amazon. The first cutters are The character Miffy. The second I believe are Hello Kitty characters.

    ReplyDelete