Thursday, July 10, 2014

Matryoshka Doll Lunch!

I have this lovely little Matryoshka doll lunchbox from Sugar Booger. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I also bought the matching snack cups to go with it. Today I made a cute little lunch for my girl in it. Take a peek at this cutie!

 
The picture is not great. I feel very sleep deprived. Ha! Ha! It was still a great lunch and she finished the whole thing. So great picture or not, Lunch was a success. She had a mini ham sub, Annie's Cheddar Farm Crackers, grapes, cashews and cucumbers. I gave her a few plain chips too. She likes to put them on her ham sandwich.                                                                                                     
 
I really like this box. It is really cute and is a pretty good size. The little containers can be used with the box or separate. Head over to Amazon by clicking the link in the top corner of this page to get yours and check out the other boxes they have.                                                                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment