Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All Things Homemade!

Last week I had a request for homemade pretzel bites. I was happy to oblige. I also decided to serve up crockpot applesauce and fresh snapped crockpot green beans. I made a homemade cheese sauce for dipping and served it all with hotdogs. Our yummy dinner boxes looked like this.

 
Cooking in the crockpot made dinner super simple. The pretzels were a little work but once we got them going we were done in no time. The applesauce was so delicious. Before I blended it I topped some vanilla ice cream  with the warm applesauce. Oh my goodness. It was just like eating apple pie a la mode. Except it was much better for us. The green beans were a huge hit too! What a yummy home cooked meal!                                                                                                        
 
You can get the EasyLunchboxes here!
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UIRUJ2/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004UIRUJ2&linkCode=as2&tag=yumbitbyamy05-20&linkId=YYVUFJKISGF5UYAC

No comments:

Post a Comment