Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Week Of Christmas Lunches! Day Three!

Today we will visit the lunches of Christmas past! lol Last year was my first year on the bento scene. At Christmas I had only been packing bento lunches for around four months. I didn't have as much cool bento stuff as I do now but those lunches were pretty good for a gal new to the bento scene. I am still using the same cookie presses my friend sent me and the lunches are still cool. I have learned a lot. My work is much neater and I have learned how to take better photos. It is a learning process and I am glad I started making bentos. Now let's visit: Lunches of Christmas Past!

                                                            Look at this cute Santa!


This was a simple lunch. A Santa sandwich, holiday pretzels, homemade chocolate chip cookies, apples, grapes and cucumbers.

This is an adorable gingerbread girl.


She has a ham sandwich with extra ham roll-ups, holiday pretzels, cookies, cumbers, peppers, apples and grapes.

This is one of my favorite lunches. A tribute to Christmas Vacation!


In this lunch. Peanut butter sandwiches, holiday pretzels, Wally Moose cookies, apples, sweet peppers and sugar snap peas.

These were fun lunches! Tomorrow there will be a special post! No lunches.I promise the kids will still be well fed. Have a great day! Happy Holidays to you all! Merry Christmas from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment