Monday, January 5, 2015

Robot Lunches!

A couple of weeks ago I won this really cool robot cutter from Bento USA! I know, I know! It is so exciting to win a prize! I decided it was time to break this cool little robot out of the box and show you the newest CuteZCute addition! I made four lunches with this handy little cutter. Here are two of them that I made for the girls. Yes, the girls got robots. Robots aren't just for boys you know!




In this lunch she has a turkey robot sandwich, cashews, pretzels, an orange, cucumbers and carrot sticks.

 
This lunch is the same as the one above. The robots are just a little different.
                                                                                                                                                 
 
You can get this cute little cutter and some of the other elements of these lunches by clicking on the pictures below. Or you can click on the link in the upper corner for finds at Bento USA!
 
B004S129AQB00CJHSA5OB00QOJGYGK

No comments:

Post a Comment