Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter DIY Lunchables!

My kids have really been hit hard over the last several weeks with illness. My youngest has really had it rough. For four weeks we spent a lot of time missing school. I was actually very thankful for all of our snow days this year. They made it possible for her to be home while ill and me not feel like I had to send her back to school before she was completely well. Our latest illness hit Friday morning at 4:30 A.M. It was awful and it hit the youngest first. The dreaded stomach bug found its way in. So I spent my weekend waiting to see who would be next. Sunday morning my middle girl came down with the yuck. It is Monday night and here I sit once again to see who will be the next victim. I thought my son was coming down with it but so far he hasn't. We shall have to wait and see what the night and the morning bring. So today I just made two Easter themed DIY Lunchables. One for my youngest who went back to school today and one for the boy in case he makes it in to school tomorrow.

 
The youngest girl has ham shaped bunnies, chick shaped provolone, a clementine, carrots and cracker rounds from Trader Joe's.                                                                                                                        


The boy has ham shaped Easter eggs, chick stamped pepperoni, cracker rounds, grapes and a clementine.

You can find the cute food picks by clicking on the Bento USA link in the upper right corner of this page. You can find the EasyLunchboxes by clicking on the pictures below.

B0050385W2B004S129AQB00GASLY56

No comments:

Post a Comment