Monday, April 27, 2015

Quick Lunches For Three!

I made three really quick lunches for today. DIY Pizza Lunchables, a Tardis ham sandwich and a regular DIY Lunchable for the boy. I also made a pretty salad for myself.


This lunch is for the youngest girl. She has flour tortillas shaped like the Tardis from Doctor Who, peppers, pepperoni, mozzarella, broccoli, cucumbers, grapes and apples.


This is lunch for the middle school girl. She has a Tardis ham sandwich, cucumbers, apples, grapes, pretzel rounds and animal crackers.


This is lunch for the boy. He has ham, pretzel rounds, an orange, grapes, apple slices and animal crackers.

This is my lunch. I have a salad with broccoli, cucumbers, peppers, cheese and grapes.

Here is what I used to pack lunch in.

B004S129AQB00BBKTEDWB00GASLY56B00KK0DZAM

No comments:

Post a Comment