Monday, August 10, 2015

Homemade Pretzel Bread Sammies!

Saturday I tried my hand at making homemade pretzel hotdog buns and pretzel bread loaves. I have made soft pretzel bites before and they are delicious. So why would buns and bread be any different? The buns and bread turned out great. They were not pretty at first but they were very yummy. The bread was as pretty as it was tasty.


Here is a picture of my homemade pretzel hotdog buns. We had hotdogs, bratwurst and cheddar sausages on these. They were yummy!


Looks good right? Well it is and this is the bread I used in todays Yumbox lunch.


This was my dinner. I know, I know it isn't very healthy. But dang was it good and onions are veggies!

 
Here are todays Yumbox lunches for my kiddo and aunt. My daughter has an appointment and my aunt is taking her. Boy that makes my life easier because I don't have to take all the kids with us. That is a headache waiting to happen. I can stay in the safety of my own home and get a headache. Ha! Ha!


Both my aunt and daughter had basically the same lunch. The only difference is the sandwich. They both have a clementine, fresh blueberries, grapes, cherries, and cashews. My aunt has a ham and provolone sandwich on homemade pretzel bread. I also packed mustard and mayo for her. My kiddo is a plain sammie kind of girl and has just ham on her homemade pretzel bread.           

Making bread is pretty fun and very tasty. Next on the to try list is English muffin bread. I'll let you know how it turns out! If you are interested in any of the products listed I am providing a few links in this post. Just click on the pictures. Also check out the Bento USA link in the top right corner of this post . You NEED new bento stuffs! Thanks for stopping by.

 B00RKO6SBE            

No comments:

Post a Comment