Monday, April 10, 2017

Dinner Time!

Hello there! I am back at it today with one of the easiest dinners you will ever make! This is a family favorite and Oh. My. Goodness. It is tasty! I usually make this when I don't really feel like cooking or when we have something going on in the evening and I won't have time to cook. Today was the first and it was on the menu plan for today too.


Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas

This is so easy to make. There are just a few steps! Put a bag of frozen chicken breast and a pack of fajita seasoning. I used McCormick's organic fajita seasoning. Then just turn the crockpot on high for two hours, turn the temp down to low for three additional hours. Or if you are started the crockpot before work just cook on low for 6-8 hours. I cooked peppers and onions separately but you can put them in the crockpot if you like. I didn't because I live with crazy folks who don't like peppers and onions. I know, right? Crazy! Hahaha!!! I also serve them up on flour tortillas with cheddar cheese.

But wait. There's more! This chicken is not only good for fajitas it's a great make ahead chicken for nachos and quesadillas. You can cook a big batch and have lunches all week or have fajitas one day and nachos another. You can also freeze it in big batches or in single servings. This is one of the easiest meals you will ever make and the possibilities are endless! Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you next time!             

B003HF6PUOCrockpot                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment